Sunday 25 May 2008

Towards Matheran

0945: It's getting slightly hot now that I'm down in the plains. Not for too long though. Should be getting to Matheran pretty quick. Just thought I'd update the log. And more importantly, I really needed to pee!
That tree was a couple of inches shorter a few minutes back!

Ah, sun's out from behind the clouds. Time to get going to the music of CCR.



1020: Photo stop. 12 Km from Matheran.
Couple of buffaloes bathing in a pond. Oh, and one Maruti Van and one motorbike too!

1047: Didn't get the buffaloes in the picture. They're touchy about being photographed! :P
Another photo stop now. Enroute to Matheran, climbing up the hill.
lol! The maharashtra tourism board works on Unix!
Hah! I'd have done it in the second gear if I hadn't stopped to take the photo! :P

No comments: