Sunday 25 May 2008

Road Trip!

13 May 2008

(Pune - Lonavala)

0535: Alright!
Tuesday Morning, 0535 hours, 13-May '08.
Trip odo on Zero, Main odo on 44099.3



Here we go!

0620 : Damn, I'm bad at this. Right hand has gone numb already(should explain the extra bad handwriting) I'm actually shivering. It is cold and dusty.



Odo reads 44138.1. That's 38 Km at an average of about 60. Good thing I got out of Pune early. Not as early as I wanted to though. As Abhi'd say, I'm always late.

Haha! Just got passed by a lactating truck. Will follow and try and get a picture.
Back in a bit!

0640: Dammit! Missed her. She took the expressway(As I deduced from the milk trail. heh)
Stopped again because I am shivering so bad. Felt like I would lose control.
Sun's up and shining now, so I am feeling much better, thank you very much.



Oh well, 40 Km to Lonavala. Think I'll go get some breakfast now.
Poha! Yay!

No comments: