Sunday 25 May 2008

Back to Pune.

1748: At an amazing place called Harrison's folly. Very windy. Sitting on my bike. Difficult to even stay upright. Going to get going now. Just wanted to update the odo reading.

Aha, camels -> sand -> desert -> heat -> water please!

Oh you lovely lovely bike! <3


2050: Back home. Pune.
Was averaging an awesome (for my bike) 70 until I reached the outskirts of Pune. It was a rude shock, to move from the organized highways to the infinite madness of the pune city roads.

Pune from afar. Sorry the pic came out so badly!

Fluked my way back to my apartment. Had absolutely no idea about the routes. Just took random turns until I saw the funky dual purple-neon lit rooftop of a highrise apartment complex close to mine and went in that general direction.
Trip's over. It was a really good one. And I've learnt a lot of things. Most important is the stigma associated with single travellers.
But I'm sure there will be more single travelling for me.
And hopefully they'll all be without major incident, like this one.

No comments: