Monday 27 April 2009

I Love You 2

Hey.
I had a great time last night.
Thanks so much for spending the evening with me.
It's not often I get to be seen with the most beautiful girl in the city.
No, really. I don't know if I told you enough times. You're stunningly beautiful.
I have a confession to make. I wanted to wait until tonight to tell you, but I can't wait.
I think I'm falling in love with you.
Though I'm sure you've heard that a lot.
haha, I thought so.
I feel so good when I'm around you. It's like you understand everything I say and you know exactly what I've been through. I've never felt so close to anyone ever. It's magical really.
And then when you speak to me, I just lose myself in those beautiful black eyes of yours. It's like I'm staring into two mesmerizing reflections of everything that is right in the world.
Oh yeah, I love those nights we've spent together.
All those long conversations we've had. About life, philosophy, love, friendship and beyond.
Yeah, the universe and everything. All that.
It's amazing how alive I feel when I'm with you. You know what I mean?
Yeah, just like that. Especially when we finally realise it's dawn and the first sun beams sneak past the curtains and we're just lying there waiting for sleep to catch up with us. It's like we're part of a little secret and no one will ever know what it is.
Okay, I admit it. I'm in love with you. I've fallen for you. Hard.
Really? You love me too?
No way...
Really?
I mean...that can't be. I knew you liked me, but I never...
Wow, when did this happen?
Just now? Oh, come on.
I sound upset? Surprised maybe.
Well, to be honest I never expected this.
Yeah, you were always this thing of beauty, this perfect girl against whom I can compare anyone in the world, and no one would ever come close. You are amazingly intelligent, you are beautiful. Oh so beautiful...the sort of beauty weird old poems are written about. You are...perfection...unattainable perfection.
That's what I mean. You are the sort of girl I'd expect to see with some ungrateful prick, who has no idea how lucky he is.
Thanks? What...?No, that wasn't meant to be a compliment. I'm trying to think here.
I don't know about this now. I never thought I'd hear you say "I love you too".
I just don't get it. There's something wrong here.
Oh, is there something wrong with you?
Come on, lets hear it...There couldn't be too many reasons a brilliant, beautiful girl like you would settle for a complete tool like me.
So, what is it?
No I'm not kidding. I'm dead serious here.
Stop laughing. I'm not fooling around. What's wrong with you then?
Do you have a police record?
Do you murder poor lonesome guys who are infatuated with you and take all their money?
No? Well then, have you always been a girl? Did you ever have a wee-wee? Huh? Is that it?
Hello? Hello?
Are you there?
Damn phone line. I almost had her. Dammit.
I'll get you, bitch. I'll get you if it's the last thing I do. Just you wait.
*redials*

8 comments:

Shudu said...

You are such a freak!!!

Deepali Jamwal said...

i am afraid to ask... is this for real??? r u for real a psycho???
well, when i started reading, it sounded so wonderful and dreamy. could kinda relate but towards the end, errr....
awesome work.

tsp said...

About : Who? Hydeous
1. rock music addict
2. glutton
3. rambling man
4. CASUAL SCHIZOPHRENIC
Ahhhhhh. But of course!

Srikanth said...

Why don't you try the lovely first few lines on a real girl....never mind the rest...

I see the knee problems are seriously affecting you...

Rahul Sekhar said...

Hahahah, I loved that transition... And yes, I still read your blog. even when you didn't tell me about it :(

hydeous said...

That's why I love you so!

Aarti Durvasula said...

LOVE this one!! LMAO!! LIke Kanth says ...try the first few lines on a girl :P

Unknown said...

that was too good....i tht wtf y m i reading u r blog but i have to say u got some knack with words....gj