Friday 27 March 2009

No! Not like everyone else!

No! No! No!
I'm sorry about the previous post. It's troubling you know, being a schizophrenic. The good me doesn't know what evil me is up to.
Apparently two days ago he was on this very blog writing terribly depressing philosophical posts and doing what he calls "rabble rousing". That lousy bastard!!

Okay, I'm a little embarrassed about that post. The thing is I have a great job but with all the grass is greener on the other side shit that happens to all of us, I sometimes think there's better things to be done. But for now, fuck it.

When I started writing on this blog, I thought I'd write random, punny, hopefully humorous posts. And would stay away from deep, philosophical, insightful posts like I've seen on so many blogs, because quite frankly, they're a waste of time. Everyone thinks. Thinking is bad for you. Why make other people think too?

Anyway, to make up for any mental harassment and/or strain on your poor peas, I shall soon post some super secret poems from...yes, Me!. Not now me though. A long long time ago me. Back from the school days me. Was rummaging through my cupboard looking for some clean clothes when I came across this little book in which I wrote all sorts of crap essays and poems.
Hopefully you'll laugh (with or at, doesn't matter really) and I'll feel so much better.

4 comments:

tsp said...

Can't wait. Hope it's not like vogon poetry :)

Abhirama said...

fu

Srikanth said...

hahahaha!! Can't wait to read those "poems"...

It's ok Keshav.. u can think sometimes.. doesn't hurt you, you know!! :P

Aarti Durvasula said...

what is vogon poetry anyway? still waiting for the poems! :P