Monday 21 December 2009

Just to prove a point...

Classified Advertisement

I am planning to go on a trip to Thailand / Nepal / North East India.
Looking for female company. Anyone interested, please do reply.
Candidates in possession of the following will be given preference :
1. Sense of humour.
2. Large breasts.
3. Working knowledge of English (Not very necessary if point #2 applies).
4. Ability to run away from trouble really quick.
5. Passport.

Just to clarify, you will be expected to pay for yourself throughout the trip.
I will only provide company, clever remarks about fellow travellers' misfortunes, expert advice about life, the occasional bad joke and absolutely no protection from bandits/thugs/hoodlums/haggling salespersons.

Details (when, where, how) are open to discussion as long as everyone agrees with me.
Thank you.

ps : I'm only half joking about the whole thing.
pps : Breast size doesn't really matter. (okay, no, it does a little)
ppps : I don't mind paying for the occasional meal.
pppps : to all my three regular readers - let your friends know.

7 comments:

tsp said...

How about age 45 with a 32 DD?

Abhirama said...

Why Thailand?

Shudu said...

Unfortunately, I don't know any girls who might be interested (This is besides the fact that I know very few people)

hydeous said...

@tsp - yes!
@Beashtu - why not?
@Shudu - boo!

tsp said...

Geriatrophile

Srikanth said...

If you only you spoke as much as you write, you'd have plenety of them big bust women lined up for ya!!

PS: May be a haircut too..
PPS: You might want to start moving a little faster than the slow motion matrix like movements of yours...
PPPS: Am I one of your 3 regular readers??
PPPPS: I don't know a lot of girls, but I sure can ask maggie to introduce you to some :P...

Aarti Durvasula said...

Seriously.Why thailand?